Teachers use EnTeam games to encourage students to succeed together. See the results of one EnTeam program: HOT Bowl – using Higher-Order Thinking skills to help answer the question: What will heal the divisions that enflame in Ferguson?
The objectives of the EnTeam activities:
- Increase the fun in reading, math, and other subjects by providing stimulating and educationally sound activities in the classroom.
- Improve student behavior by meeting their need for social interaction with their peers by engaging them in collaborative learning activities.
- Give teachers more ways to differentiate instruction and reach diverse learning styles — especially kinesthetic learners who do not respond as well to linguistic teaching methods.
- Enable teachers to measure students’ skill in cooperation with the EnTeam scoring process.
- Engage parents and families in working together with school staff to support academic achievement.